Yuppa! Everyone.. The CNY is here and I am still here at MCS, having a whale of time finishing my works and assignment. Not-to-forget a whale time to update my blog too, recently I was 'Googling' about Teddies and found a cute one for sale on the E-bay, better saving from now then.. Huhu~
As for this post I will not mumbling about Teddies or such but there is much interesting topic to discuss which is on the gender personality differences~ Ya know things like why men love football and cars so much and why woman keep babbling on how much they hate them! (with exception of course) Huhu~
Q: Oh, come on what's the difference?
A: As a matter of fact, men usually attracted to more technical things and asking question on how things work. That explains why most men are good at motors, cars, computers and much more. This is the psychological adaption that men usually as the leader of the family need to know how their environment works.
For women, most of them will actually more attracted to fashion and discussing about their feelings, this explain why most women tend to be more sensitive than man and why women love to ask questions like 'how do you feel..' and 'what do you think about..".
Q: Owh man, cut it out, it's boring to hear about these facts, what is the difference? Besides the difference anatomically of course..
A: Haha ok, there some humorous quotes then about the gender differences.. Here some of them:
1. Women have the Oh dear, the toilet paper is on its last sheet; must replace it immediately gene. This is entirely absent in men who have the Oh s..t! Can you pass me a toilet roll, love? gene!
2. Women have the If you need to be told I am not going to tell you attitude.
3. Men speak in sentences. Women speak in paragraphs.
4. If you told a woman that you had just returned from a trip to the surface of the Moon, she would show her interest by asking who you had gone with.
5.Men know that common house spiders are far less dangerous than scorpions.
6. Women could never invent weapons that kill, only ones that make you feel really bad and guilty until you surrender.
7. Men can watch an entire film without having to ask who is that, what does he do?
8.A man can choose and buy a pair of shoes in 90 seconds over the internet.
9. Men can drive without having to look at themselves in the mirror.
Yosh, I think that's all for this post. Need to get back working for the voice projection (English Carnival here I go!). Gosh, need to get rid of this pile of h/w and assignment first.